£70 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Calling all experienced Teaching Assistants in the Hayes area! We need you!
Are you seeking a role that will offer a rewarding environment and are you passionate about working with children and being a part of improving their social and educational development?
We are seeking Teaching Assistants to work in the Hayes area for a school that has a proven track record of success and is responsible for a dramatic upturn in academic achievement locally.
About the school:
- Rated as 'Good' school by Ofsted
- Staff show genuine care and concern for the pupils
- Where expectations are clearly articulated and aspirations set high
- Constantly celebrates success by showcasing the progress and achievement of its pupils
- Close to transport links
About the role:
- Providing support to Year 3 pupils (KS2)
- Helping teachers to plan learning activities and complete records
- Supporting teachers in managing class behaviour
- Supervising group activities
- Support pupils with their individual needs
- Taking part in training
- Carrying out administrative task if necessary
You must possess the following requirements:
- 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant in the UK the last 3 years
- Degree and / or Level 3 TA or Childcare qualification
- Must be available immediately and full-time
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Must have a good spoken and written English
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
Reference ID: HH/TA/Hayes