£75 - £85 per day
3 months ago
We are recruiting a Visual Impairment Specialist Teaching Assistant for Sept Start!
We are seeking a Visual Impairment Specialist Teaching Assistant to work within a primary school in the Brent area. In this role as a Visual Impairment Specialist Teaching Assistant you will be be required to support a student with a visual impairment. The successful applicant must have a keen interest in becoming an expertise in working with students that have a visual impairment.
Ideally you have experience supporting a child with visual impairment and a good understanding of what it means to be a Visual Impairment Specialist Teaching Assistant!
- As a Visual Impairment Specialist Teaching Assistant you will need to work in a school setting supporting deaf pupils with their learning
- You will need to be able to work inside and outside the classroom with pupils in 1:1 or small group settings
- Work with the class teacher to help create fun and engaging lessons for students
- Need to adapt your approach to learning based on the pupils' needs as a Visual Impairment Specialist Teaching Assistant
- Contribute towards a safe and stimulating learning environment
- Excellent communication skills and active listening skills to motivate pupils to learn is essential as a Visual Impairment Specialist Teaching Assistant
- You will need to have patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- As a Visual Impairment Specialist Teaching Assistant you'll need to be flexible and open to change when working on different activities
- Have a bubbly personality to connect with children on a personal level
- Either live in Brent or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.