£65 - £85 per day
18 days ago
*** Recruiting a Teaching Assistant for Immediate Start ***
A wonderful special needs school located in Hanworth are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work with children to support their learning and general classroom support under the guidance of the class teacher. The role will be a fulltime position from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4pm. You will need to be willing to support pupils with additional needs across different classes as a Teaching Assistant.
You do not need previous experience as a Teaching Assistant but experience working with children in some capacity that you could provide a reference for is essential!
- Aim to provide a broad and innovative curriculum which enriches the experience of all pupils
- A warm, caring and vibrant environment which provides support to ensure that all students, regardless of their starting points
- A special school for pupils with moderate learning needs, many of whom have additional complex needs including Autism
- All pupils and adults make a positive contribution to the school and the wider community and in which they are valued as individuals
- An OFSTED "Outstanding" rating
- Teaching Assistant working with children to support their learning and development
- Teaching Assistant to support children with additional needs
- Contribute towards a safe and supportive learning environment
- Helping teachers plan learning activities and complete records.
- Actively create a stimulating environment for children within the classes
- Available to work fulltime, Monday to Friday
- You must at the minimum have recent experience with children in some capacity
- Willingness to support pupils with additional needs
- Graduates are welcome to apply even if you have a lack of experience but you will need to some have form of experience with children that is reference able
- Live local to Hanworth or within commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.