£65 - £80 per day
22 days ago
15 Apr 00:00
Do you have a Teaching Assistant qualification?
Are you looking to work in a Primary School?
We are looking for a experienced and flexible Teaching Assistants to work in a Primary School based in Wembley. The role is a full time role and an immediate start.
About the school:
- Provide an engaging, stimulating and creative curriculum
- Strive for academic excellence
- A happy school with a caring ethos
- Help children reach their full potential
- To support pupils in KS1 and KS2
- To create a fun and inclusive learning environment
- To work in line with the schools ethos
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification, essential
- At least 6 months experience in a Primary School
- A fun, confident personality
- Live local to Wembley
Why register with Envision Education for work?
- Highly competitive and negotiable rates of pay
- Placements made in schools local to YOU
- Quick and efficient registration process
- We offer long-term positions with the potential to lead to permanent
- Unlimited £100 bonus scheme for any successful referrals made to us
- Friendly team to support you
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.