£120 - £170 per day
19 days ago
17 Jul 00:00
Do you have experience as a Science Teacher in the UK?
Envision education recruiting experienced and newly qualified Science Teachers for a Secondary School based in Hillingdon. All students study GCSE Science till Key Stage 4, and A-Level Chemistry, Biology and Physics are also offered to students.
The role is perfect for someone living close to Hillingdon, as there is parking available on site and close buses and train links available. Qts or NQT is required for this role, and it is potentially a permanent role starting in September. The curriculum is well balanced and takes into consideration the needs of their multi-ethnic students and the local community.
About the school:
This school is at the center of Hillingdon and is a large school where culture, faith and social diversity are embraced. The school regularly celebrate varied student successes and strive to empower students to develop into successful young adults. Staff development is very important to the school and the professional learning opportunities for their staff are outstanding.
- To deliver Science lessons up to A- Level
- To keep accurate record of student progress
- To be a form tutor and take on a pastoral role
- Ensure there is a safe and inclusive learning environment for all students
- To set a good example for other staff and students
- QTS, or NQT Status
- Live local to Hillingdon, preferred
- Recent experience teaching Science in a Secondary School
- Through understanding of the Science national curriculum
- Excellent communication skills
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career in SEN Teaching. Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.