£120 - £170 per day
about 1 month ago
27 Jun 00:00
Are you an experienced and qualified Science Teacher seeking a new role for September? Are you local to, or willing to travel to Twickenham?
Envision Education are seeking an outstanding Teacher of Science on behalf of a wonderful secondary school based in Twickenham to start on a full-time, long-term basis from September 2020 with the potential to lead to permanent.
About the role:
- Plan and prepare Science lessons in line with the curriculum
- Teach students from KS3 - KS5
- Ensure a positive learning environment, following school behaviour policies
- Hold parent meetings and liaise with members from your department
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Science Teacher in the UK
- QTS / NQT is accepted
- Must be available full-time from September 2020
**REGISTER WITH ENVISION EDUCATION IN MAY 2020 FOR WORK (ONCE SCHOOLS RE-OPEN), AND RECEIVE ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING CPD COURSES WORTH £144.50, FREE OF CHARGE**
- Child Protection in Education
- Child Protection Refresher
- Female Genital Mutilation Awareness
- The Prevent Duty
- A Practical Guide to GDPR for Education
- Safeguarding Young People
- Child Exploitation
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rate
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.