£120 - £170 per day
19 days ago
17 Jul 00:00
Are you an experienced Teacher of Mathematics?
Envision education are looking for experienced and passionate Maths Teacher for a to join a thriving maths department, at an inclusive Secondary School based in Hillingdon. The role is potentially a permanent role within the school, and starting in September. This is open to those with QTS or NQT status, as support is provided.
The school has great transport links nearby, including trains and buses, and there is on-site parking available. The role is ideal for a teacher who lives within Hillingdon or the surrounding boroughs.
About the school:
The school is based within Hillingdon and is a multi-ethnic school for 11-18 year olds. They value the achievements of every student no matter what their abilities or talents, as the students are at the heart of everything they do. The school is committed to the personal development and well-being of their staff, and provide training throughout your teaching career.
- To plan and deliver effective lessons
- To help create new teaching strategies
- To be a form tutor and take on a pastoral role
- Ensure there is a safe and inclusive learning environment for all students
- QTS, or NQT Status
- Live local to Hillingdon
- Through understanding of the national curriculum
- Excellent communication and skills
- Available full time in September
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career in SEN Teaching. Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.