£120 - £170 per day
about 1 month ago
03 Jul 00:00
Do you have experience teaching Food Technology?
We are looking for a caring, and enthusiastic Food Technology Teacher to work in a great Secondary School based in the borough of Hillingdon. If you are looking for a new, exciting role for September then do not hesitate to apply!
This role is open to fully qualified or newly qualified teachers, and offers a great support system and career progression. This is a chance to be a part of an outstanding learning environment and help students learn life long skills.
About the school:
The school is based in Hayes, within Hillingdon and is close to both bus and train links. The schools aim is to instill a lifelong love of learning in their students and you would be a port of a hard working team that takes pride in their achievements. They are open to new ideas and always looking for new ways to support pupils.
There is a focus on positive staff and student relationships and over 80% of their current SLT have been promoted from within.
- Teaching Food Technology to secondary school students
- Share ideas within the Design and Technology Department
- Develop schemes of work to strengthen students creativity
- Keep accurate records of the students progress, and provide constructive feedback
- Must be an NQT or have QTS
- A specialist in teaching Food Technology
- Experience as a Design and Technology Teacher in the UK
- Must have a driven and hard working personality
- A commitment to instilling a love of learning in students
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career in SEN Teaching. Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.