£120 - £170 per day
27 days ago
09 Jul 00:00
Are you a Newly Qualified English Teacher?
Envision Education are seeking either a Newly Qualified English Teacher, or an English Teacher with 1 year of experience in a Secondary School. The position is within a fantastic Secondary School based in the heart of Hayes, and could potentially be a permanent role within the school. You will be part of a great support team, and will be coming on board with a well developed English department.
This role requires QTS or NQT status and is perfect for someone living within Hillingdon or the surrounding boroughs. This school aims to provide an outstanding learning environment, which challenges staff and pupils to reach their full potential.
About the school:
This school strongly believe in the value of teamwork and aim to provide excellent education for all their students. The school has been recognised through OFSTED as a good school with several outstanding aspects.
The school is always receptive to new ideas and is constantly exploring ways of raising the level of achievement. Through providing a strong sense of community and employing a vibrant mix of staff, may SLT placements have been made from promoting within the school - so this is a great place to start your teaching career!
- Teach all areas of English to Secondary School pupils
- Work in line with the English National Curriculum
- Create and design innovative lessons to stretch and challenge our learners
- Keep accurate records of pupil development and provide feedback
- Work closely with the English Department
- A passion to teach English
- QTS or NQT status
- Thorough understanding of both English Literature and Language
- Excellent communication skills
- Available full time from September
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career in SEN Teaching. Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.