£120 - £170 per day
9 days ago
20 Jun 00:00
Are you keen to teach Design and Technology in a Secondary School?
Have you had experience teaching in the UK?
We are seeking a innovative Teacher of Design and Technology to work in a Secondary School within the borough of Ealing. This is a great opportunity to for someone looking for a new start and wanting to potentially secure a permanent role for September 2020.
- Teach Design and Technology
- Support Teaching Assistant in your class
- Be creative in ways to support students
- Work in line with the National Curriculum
- QTS, or NQT Status
- Strong communication skills
- At least 1 years experience teaching Design and Technology in the UK
- Available full time from September 2020
**REGISTER WITH ENVISION EDUCATION IN MAY 2020 FOR WORK (ONCE SCHOOLS RE-OPEN), AND RECEIVE ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING CPD COURSES WORTH £144.50, FREE OF CHARGE**
- Child Protection in Education
- Child Protection Refresher
- Female Genital Mutilation Awareness
- The Prevent Duty
- A Practical Guide to GDPR for Education
- Safeguarding Young People
- Child Exploitation
Why register with Envision Education for work?
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your up to date CV
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.