£120 - £170 per day
25 days ago
11 Jul 00:00
Are you an experienced and qualified Teacher of Computer Science seeking a new position for September?
Envision Education are looking for a Teacher of Computer Science on behalf of an exceptional secondary school based in Isleworth for a September 2020 start on a full-time, long-term basis with the potential to lead to permanent. Interviews for this position will be taking place ASAP.
This role would suit an experienced Teacher of Computer Science who has successfully worked with students aged 11-18 years. The school are looking for an energetic individual who presents a genuine enthusiasm for working with young people.
About the school:
This Secondary school has a rich history which dates back to c.1630 and are proud to have built a great reputation among their community, with the highest achieving science faculty in the local area. The school has top-class facilities and are extremely well resourced.There are spacious classrooms with audio facilities and brand new computers. Members of staff are provided with laptops and any extra support required. The school aim for excellence in all areas and are looking for someone who shares this interest to join their team!
About the role:
- Prepare and deliver engaging Computer Science lessons in line with the school's curriculum
- Ensure a positive and safe learning environment, implementing the school's behaviour policies
- Monitor the progress of individual students to ensure everyone is moving powerfully forward
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Computer Science Teacher
- Degree in Computer Science
- Enthusiastic and outgoing
- Must be available full-time from September 2020
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career in SEN Teaching. Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.