£70 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you a Support Worker that champions the needs of the vulnerable? Are you looking for a challenging & exciting new opportunity? Do you live local to the Hertfordshire area?
Then the Residential Support Worker role we are currently recruiting for may be perfect for you! The role is based in a supportive and welcoming SEN School in Radlett who are hiring immediately. This role is on a rolling 4-week rota to cover Monday-Sunday 7am - 10:30pm
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term Support Worker role!
- Engaging in various play activities with the residents to further support their social, mental and emotional wellbeing
- Assisting with washing and dressing
- Preparing their food and helping them to eat
- At all times ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of the children and young people in the home
- Experienced or strong willingness to support SEN children in a Residential setting
- Resilient, able to work proactively with challenging behaviour
- Willing and able to provide personal care to individuals
- Live local to Radlett
- Available immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.