£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Supply Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you interested in flexible Supply Teaching Assistant roles? We are currently working with various reputable Primary schools in Hayes who are seeking for adaptable Supply Teaching Assistants to join their teams. This is a great opportunity to gain further experience and quite possibly find yourself in a longer-term placement.
- Excellent educational and collaborative communities based in Hayes
- Utterly inclusive learning environments
- Engage students in creative learning experiences
- Offer innovative and flexible curriculum
- Exceptional relationships between team and students
- Supply Teaching Assistant to support in SEN 1:1 role
- Showcase your ability to think on your feet
- Build beautiful rapport with with pupils
- Create a safe and caring learning environment
- Available for day to day work (cover sickness or provide additional support)
- Previous experience in a school environment
- Personable and caring individual
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Available fairly immediately to work as a Supply Teaching Assistant
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.