£120 - £170 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you looking for a flexible role with ad-hoc hours?
We need a qualified Primary or Secondary Teacher who is local to Hounslow and available for day to day supply work!
Envision Education work with a number or excellent schools across the Hounslow borough, and we are seeking dedicated Teachers who are available for short-term supply work immediately.
As we specialise in long-term roles, short-term supply is a good way for you to get your foot in the door and potentially secure a longer-term role if this is what you are looking for!
- Cover pre-planned lessons during absences
- Lead the whole class
- Work alongside TA's and support staff
- Manage positive behaviour within the classroom
- Keep pupils engaged during lessons
- 1 year teaching experience in the UK within the last 2 years
- Primary or Secondary Teacher
- Must be available Monday to Friday
- Must be available immediately
- Must be available on a day to day basis
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.