£120 - £170 per day
20 days ago
17 Apr 00:00
Do you have QTS?
Are you able to cover across lessons in a Secondary School?
We are seeking Qualified and flexible Teacher to support in covering lessons in a Secondary School within the Hillingdon borough. The role requires flexibility as the school are looking for someone who is comfortable teaching across classes when necessary.
About the school:
- Caters to students aged 11 to 19
- Consistently strives for academic excellence
- A well- resourced learning environment
- Staff are committed to helping every child achieve their personal best
- To cover lessons across the Secondary Schools
- To support in various classes
- To manage the class
- To work in line with the National Curriculum
- At least 6 months experience in a Secondary School
- An understanding of the National Curriculum
- Able to be flexible across classes
Why register with Envision Education for work?
- Highly competitive and negotiable rates of pay
- Placements made in schools local to YOU
- Quick and efficient registration process
- We offer long-term positions with the potential to lead to permanent
- Unlimited £100 bonus scheme for any successful referrals made to us
- Friendly team to support you
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.