£65 - £80 per day
21 days ago
Do you have experience as a Teaching Assistant? Are you available immediately and live local to Ealing?
Envision Education are looking for Supply Teaching Assistants to work in local schools in the Ealing area. This may be day to day or short term booking, with the potential to transition into long term positions. Ideally you will have some school based experience and will need to be available on an immediate basis.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- To work closely with SEN pupils
- Support with daily tasks
- Follow the students learning plan and schedule
- Be flexible in supporting where you can
- Follow direction from the class teacher and fellow TA's
- Level 3 qualification, or higher
- Ideally, 6 months of school based experience
- Available immediately, and have a flexible schedule
- Live local to Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.