£65 - £80 per day
7 months ago
Supply Nursery Nurse - Primary School
Are you an attentive and flexible Supply Nursery Nurse who is seeking to work in a lively learning environment? A great opportunity has arisen as a dynamic Primary School in Hayes is currently looking for a friendly Supply Nursery Nurse to join their dedicated team.
- A welcoming and successful learning community based in Hayes
- Proven track record of success through the progress and achievements of its pupils
- Encourages a strong sense of belonging through its inclusive ethos
- Provides high quality of education through its dedicated team and broader curriculum
- Supply Nursery Nurse to support students in Nursery
- To work closely with the class teacher
- To inspire creativity and encourage children's growth and determination
- Contribute to creating a safe, supportive and engaging learning environment
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:30, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate environment
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a Supply Nursery Nurse
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A loving and committed individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.