£65 - £80 per day
16 days ago
Are you available on a day to day basis? Do you have experience as an LSA in schools?
Envision Education are keen to bring on board Supply Learning Support Assistants to work in Primary and SEN Schools across the Hayes, Hillingdon area. You need to be available on an immediate basis, and at least able to work 3 days a week. This is a great opportunity if you are not able to work full time, but want to gain some school based experience.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Be flexible working across various year groups
- Help prepare the classroom and activities
- Deliver interventions when needed
- Help to keep students engaged in lessons
- Work closely with the Class Teacher
- Ideally, at least a Level 3 TA qualification
- Good understanding of SEN
- Be able to hit the ground running
- Live local to Hayes, Hillingdon
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.