£65 - £80 per day
8 months ago
Are you a STEM Graduate? Do you have a passion for working with children?
We are looking for STEM Graduates to work in a fantastic Secondary School based in Hillingdon that is open to students in KS4 and 5. This school has a particular focus on Engineering and provide opportunities to work through challenges and projects set by industry partners.
With this school, there is a great opportunity available for Graduates looking to go into teaching. After working in the school, they may be able to support you on going though the teacher training route.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
About the school:
A Secondary school based in Hillingdon, catering to students in KS4 to Post - 16. The school aim to 'transform lives through learning' by developing skills that allow their students to succeed in the world of work and further education. Through providing a safe and supportive environment, staff and students are able to excel.
- Work 1:1 and with groups of students
- Support in key STEM subjects
- Encourage creativity and a drive to learn
- Work closely with the class team to support where necessary
- Relevant Bachelors Degree
- At least 6 months experience in a school setting
- Good communication skills
- Live local to Hillingdon
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.