£65 - £75 per day
5 days ago
Do you have experience supporting Autistic Students? Are you a Sports Specialist?
If so, we are recruiting Sports SEN Teaching Assistant for a Secondary SEN School, based in Southall, Ealing. You will have a strong sports background and ideally some experience in a School setting. This school have a creative approach and a performing arts specialism which helps every child with autism learn and develop.
The schools vision is to prepare their learners for life beyond school through specialist education that works for autistic children and young people.
About the school:
This SEN School received an Outstanding OFSTED report with leaders' working to promote pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development. The curriculum is creative, innovative and progressive. You will be working as part of an interdisciplinary team with Speech and Language Therapists, Occupational Therapist and other outside agencies.
- Support Autistic Students on a 1:1 basis
- To promote a positive and creative learning environment
- To work closely with members of staff, as a collaborative team
- To provide feedback on pupil progress
- Knowledge and understanding of ASD
- Good spoken and written English
- Live local to Southall, Ealing
- Available immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.