£25000 - £35000 per annum
8 days ago
21 Jun 00:00
Are you an experienced Speech and Language Therapist looking for a new role?
Will you be available full time in September?
If so, we are looking for a passionate Speech and Language Therapist to support SEN pupils in a Secondary School, based in the borough of Hillingdon. This is potentially a permanent position, starting in September.
- To identify the speech and communication difficulty or disorders
- Create a suitable treatment programme
- Work closely with the school SENCO
- Work with the team to improve the students progress
- Relevant qualification/ degree
- Thorough Speech and Language specialist knowledge
- Experience working in an SEN school in the UK
- Available September 2020
**REGISTER WITH ENVISION EDUCATION IN MAY 2020 FOR WORK (ONCE SCHOOLS RE-OPEN), AND RECEIVE ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING CPD COURSES WORTH £144.50, FREE OF CHARGE**
- Child Protection in Education
- Child Protection Refresher
- Female Genital Mutilation Awareness
- The Prevent Duty
- A Practical Guide to GDPR for Education
- Safeguarding Young People
- Child Exploitation
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rate
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.