£65 - £80 per day + Local Work, Weekly Pay
SP 1199 CDN_1641386113
7 months ago
We are seeking a Special Needs Teaching Assistant to join an amazing Special Needs school in Hampton. As a Special Needs Teaching Assistant the school needs you to provide additional support to their leaners and their fantastic team of staff. You must have previous experience working with children and ideally you will have experience as an SEN Teaching Assistant.
- A 50 place provision for pupils from 4-11 years
- A special school for pupils with moderate learning needs, many of whom have additional complex needs including autism
- A place of learning for everyone where all staff and pupils are encouraged to achieve their personal best
- 'OFSTED 'Outstanding' rated school
- Parents and carers hold the school in high regard and value the improvements they see in their children's level of confidence and overall academic performance
- Monday-Friday 8:30am- 4pm term time only
- Provide support to both the children and staff
- Encourage pupils to become independent learners as well as providing educational, welfare and therapeutic support for pupils with a range of learning needs
- Provide a welcoming and nurturing environment for pupils who have severe and complex learning needs
- Understand the vulnerabilities of the pupils at the school
- Recent experience of working with special needs pupils, inside or outside a school environment
- Be committed to working alongside the teacher
- You must be able to work off your own initiative
- Must be proficient in English
- Hold or be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS
- Be able to work full time 5 days a week Monday to Friday
- Either live in Hampton, or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.