£65 - £80 per day
7 months ago
Special Needs Teaching Assistant - Special Needs School
Are you an affectionate and experienced Special Needs Teaching Assistant who loves to work with children and is looking to grow within the role while in a vibrant learning environment? A wonderful Primary School in Feltham is looking forward to having a supportive Special Needs Teaching Assistant to join their fantastic team.
- An excellent, positive and nurturing learning community based in Feltham
- Provides a supportive environment where the individual child's communication skills can flourish and develop
- Everyone has a voice! - PECS, Makaton, Eye gaze, intensive interaction, sensory cues
- Dedicated and committed staff team
- Connected to excellent transportation links
- Special Needs Teaching Assistant to support students with autism and multiple learning, language and communication difficulties
- To work successfully with pupils who have special educational needs, including those who have behaviour support needs
- To support pupils in their learning and to provide general support to the teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom
- To encourage pupils to interact with others and engage in activities and act as independently as appropriate
- A fantastic opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience of working with or caring for school-age children
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a Special Needs Teaching Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- An attentive and caring individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.