£65 - £80 per day + Local Work, Weekly Pay
SP 11 LYDB_1641386076
7 months ago
Are you a passionate and supportive Teaching Assistant? Do you have a desire to help children with Special Needs? We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join an amazing SEN school in Feltham. The school is keen to hire the right candidate to join their wonderful team of staff and support children in their development.
This role is available for an immediate start so apply now before you miss out!
- A primary school for children with severe or profound and multiple learning difficulties, some of whom also have an additional diagnosis of autism
- Cater for children from 3 to 11 years old
- OSTED 'Good' rated school based in Feltham
- Pupils who are happy to be at school and keen to participate in the wide variety of activities provided for them
- Celebrate each child's unique abilities and achievements in a creative and supportive environment
- You will be required to support children with Special Needs
- Promote positive relationships which enables students to work productively together
- Work under the supervision of Teachers and Senior Staff to ensure students progress in their development
- Help maintain a supportive and inclusive learning environment for all pupils
- Attend to pupils' physical needs
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:30, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
- Must have a willingness to help with pupils' personal needs.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Either live in Feltham or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.