Richmond upon Thames
£65 - £80 per day
8 months ago
Special Needs Teaching Assistant - Special Needs School
Are you an experienced and affectionate Special Needs Teaching Assistant who is passionate about working with children? Are you seeking a long-term placement in a thriving learning environment? If yes, then look no further as we are currently working with a fantastic Special Needs School in Twickenham as they are looking for a caring Special Needs Teaching Assistant to join their dedicated team.
- A happy, thriving and growing special school based in Twickenham
- Committed to supporting their pupils achieve their full potential academically and personally
- Highly qualified and dedicated staff who have great expectations for their students
- Provides a stimulating, tailored and engaging learning experience
- Special Needs Teaching Assistant to support SEN students
- To engage with the pupils and inspire creativity in a safe and nurturing environment
- To ensure students are committed and receive the best possible education
- To increase children's confidence and social skills
- A rewarding and unique opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school environment
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a Special Needs Teaching Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- An attentive and personable individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.