£65 - £80 per day
19 days ago
Teaching Assistant required for Special School in Peckham to start in September 2021!
Do you have experience supporting children in a secondary setting and children with special needs? We are working with a fantastic highly accomplished secondary SEN School based in Peckham, South East London.
- To support children with a range of disabilities
- to work co-operatively with the teaching staff and have the interests of the children at heart at all times
- Liaising with various professionals such as Speech and Language Therapists etc
- Must be willing to work in Peckham
- Must be available long term and full time, Monday to Friday
- Level 3 qualification or higher
- At least 6 months experience working with special needs
- A patient personality
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.