£150 - £200 per day
5 days ago
Special Needs Teacher - Hounslow
We are seeking a Special Needs Teacher to work in a fantastic Special Needs school located in the heart of Hounslow! The school is looking for someone to work in either KS1 or KS2 and help the children with both their learning and development. The ideal candidate will have previous experience teaching and be available full time either immediately or from September onwards.
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school
- A primary school for children with severe or profound and multiple learning difficulties, some of whom also have an additional diagnosis of autism
- Cater for children from 3 to 11 years old and there are currently 140 pupils on roll across both of our sites
- Leaders have ensured that safeguarding arrangements are fit for purpose
- Staff have a secure understanding and awareness of the complex and differing needs of the pupils they work with and are responsive to these
- Special Needs Teacher to work in either KS1 or KS2
- Teach children in classes of around 8-12 typically
- Plan and prepare fun and engaging lessons
- Attend Teacher meetings every Monday
- Adapt lessons when required to the needs of pupils
- Recent experience working in a school environment as a Teacher
- To provide 2 references of previous Teacher roles
- Available to work 08:30 to 15:45, Monday to Friday
- Must be available to work as a Special Needs Teacher from September
- Be comfortable teaching SEN children
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.