£140 - £180 per day
19 days ago
Special Needs Teacher - Primary School
Do you have previous experience teaching children? Are you looking for a role within the Feltham area? We are seeking a Teacher to work in a fantastic SEN school in Feltham as a Special Needs Teacher to start in September. Many of the childre have autism so you must be comfortable teaching children with SEN and ideally have previous experience teaching.
- A place where children achieve highly compared to national expectations and are well prepared for their journey of lifelong learning
- Children are taught to respect each other's differences and celebrate diversity
- OFSTED 'Outstanding' rated school
- Children learn through play and real experiences
- KS1 Teacher to teach in a KS1 class from September
- To research and to implement new teaching methods as well as to encourage student participation
- To provide high quality learning for all children within a safe, happy and caring environment
- To plan, prepare and develop teaching materials, method programme and assessments
- Recent experience working in a school environment as a Teacher
- To provide 2 references of previous Teacher roles
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Must be available to work as a Special Needs Teacher from September
- Be comfortable teaching SEN children
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.