£120 - £170 per day
9 days ago
Are you a qualified Special Needs Teacher? Are you looking for a new long term position in an SEN School, with a January start?
If so, please send us your CV! We are recruiting for a lovely SEN Primary School based in Hayes. They are looking for a qualified SEN Teacher to start in January and cover long term while the teachers are away. This is a great opportunity to get into the school, that could lead to a permanent role in the future. Ideally you will have at least 1 years recent experience teaching special needs children.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Teach primary aged SEN pupils
- Work alongside external agencies
- Support TA's in the class
- Be creative in encouraging students learning
- Prepare and adapt teaching material
- Available full time and long term
- Experience teaching SEN pupils
- Live local to Hayes
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.