Teaching Assistant Roles
Teaching Assistant Roles

Special Needs TA

Back to job search

Special Needs TA

Are you looking to gain more experience in a school setting? Have you worked with SEN students?

If so, we may have the perfect role for you! We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate Special Needs TA's to work in a number of fantastic school based in the borough of Hillingdon. This will give you the opportunity to secure a long term position, with the potential to secure a permanent position.

You will have prior experience supporting SEN pupils, such as those with ASD, ADHD and Dyslexia. A level 3 diploma or Bachelors degree is desired.

Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!

The role:

  • Provide 1:1 support with Special Needs students
  • Work closely with the Class Teacher and SENCO
  • Maintain accurate records of pupil progress and be able to show areas for improvement
  • Adapt activities to meet the students needs
  • Help to create an engaging and inclusive learning environment


  • Level 3 diploma, or higher
  • Experience and understanding of working with SEN pupils
  • Good communication and teamwork skills
  • Live local to Hillingdon, and available immediately

Why Register with Envision Education:

  • Highly competitive pay rates
  • Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
  • Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
  • £100 bonus paid for each successful referral

Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!

Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.

Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.

We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.

You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.

  • SEMH Teaching Assistant

  • Reception SEN Teaching Assistant

  • Teaching Assistant

  • SEND Teaching Assistant

  • Special Needs Teaching Assistant