£65 - £80 per day
13 days ago
Experienced Special Needs Nursery Practitioner Required for a Primary School in Acton
Envision Education is seeking experienced Nursery Practitioner for a Primary School in Acton to support children in a nursery setting. You must have 1 year experience within a nursery setting and you must hold a Level 3 in Childcare.
- A very special place where each child is encouraged to reach their full potential both academically and personally in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- It aims to foster a life-long love of learning in our pupils and equip them with skills and attributes which will allow them to flourish both in school and beyond
- Plan an exciting curriculum to not only inspire pupils but to teach them about the world near and far, drawing on their experiences and hopefully giving them new ones
- Families are encouraged to engage with us through our regular communication and vast offering of workshops and events.
- Support childen with special needs in early years
- Able to encourage learning and development, through play and teaching
- Observe children's progress and keep records to share with parents and staff
- Assist in management of pupils in a nursery setting
- Relevant Bachelors Degree or Level 3 Childcare qualification
- At least 6 months experience in Early Years ideally in special needs
- Good spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be available full-time and immediately
- Live local to Acton
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.