£120 - £170 per day
25 days ago
Do you have QTS? Have you had experience supporting SEN pupils?
If so, we have a vacancy for a qualified and experience SEN Teacher to work in the Special Resource Provision (SRP) unit of a mainstream Primary School, starting in September. You will be teaching children ranging from Reception to KS2. Experience working with SEN pupils is essential, as they are all on the Autism Spectrum.
About the school:
This is a special Primary School where the children are at the heart of everything they do. As a newly build school, they are proud to offer a first-class educational experience for their students. They are a centre of high aspirations, which celebrates all levels and genres of achievement. There will be LSA's to help support you and the class, along with a supportive Senior Leadership Team.
- To teach SEN students in the SRP unit
- Work closely with and support the LSA's in your class
- Create engaging and creative lessons
- Help to inspire and motivate students
- QTS, essential
- Live local to Hayes
- Experience working with SEN pupil in a school setting
- Available full time from September
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.