£120 - £200 per day
24 days ago
We are currently looking for a SLD Specialist Teacher for one of our fantastic schools in Hemel Hempstead. Do you have a passion to work in an SEN school? Are you excited to teach pupils with severe learning difficulties? If so this is the role for you!!
- A school for pupils aged 3 - 19, with severe and complex learning difficulties
- Uses personalised learning pathways to support our pupils to become happy and confident young people
- OFSTED Outstanding rated school
- Inspire and motivate pupils by providing a stimulating curriculum which enables them to realise their potential
- Teach pupils with severe learning difficulties from year 1 to year 4
- Use specialist knowledge or experience to support pupils' learning
- Use initiative to develop and implement actions that will promote the integration of the pupil with his/her peers
- Liaise with parents, carers and professional staff (such as educational psychologists) in order to promote the learning objectives of each pupil
- Experience of working with or caring for children of the relevant age
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be comfortable working in a physically active environment
- A passion for working with pupils with SEN and their families
- Must be within a commutable distance of Hemel Hempstead
- Must be available Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4pm
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.