£70 - £90 per day
12 days ago
24 Jul 00:00
Do you have solid experiences as a Teaching Assistant?
Envision education are looking for dedicated and passionate Senior Teaching Assistants for Primary and Secondary Schools based within the Ealing borough. You will ideally have over 2 years of experience as a Teaching Assistant and a relevant degree.
This is ideal for someone living within Ealing or the surrounding boroughs, and if you are keen to secure a long term position within one school. The schools we work with provide staff support and there is potential for the roles to lead to permanent position within the school.
- To lead specialist interventions within the school
- To support and guide new Teaching Assistants
- To support pupils to overcome barriers to learning
- Work closely with the class teacher to implement lesson plans
- To provide supervision and guidance and learning opportunities to students
- Relevant Degree
- Recent experience as a TA or HLTA in a school setting
- Through understanding of the working with SEN/EAL students
- Experience delivering interventions
- Available full time in September
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career in SEN Teaching. Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.