£65 - £80 per day
18 days ago
Are you local to Watford? Do you have recent experience supporting Autistic students?
We have multiple opportunities for Senior Learning Support Assistant in a fantastic school based in Hertfordshire. This is an all though SEN school catering to those aged 4-19. This is a school that celebrates the achievements of it's pupils and highlight what others may see as tiny steps, as great achievements.
You will have some experience working with SEN pupils, and are confident in managing challenging behaviour. You will be proactive and able to think on your feet to ensure pupils are getting the support they need.
About the school:
An all through SEN school based in Hertfordshire, where they focus on transforming lives, changing attitudes and helping to create a society that works for autistic adults and children. This school also work closely with businesses, local authorities and government to help them provide more autism-friendly spaces, deliver better services and improve laws.
- Work 1:1 with Autistic students
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Work on your own initiative
- Ensuring you are meeting the individual needs of students
- Level 3 diploma or higher
- Good understanding of ASD
- Proven ability to promote best practices
- Live local to Hertfordshire, and ideally drive
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.