£24000 - £32000 per annum
7 days ago
1st October 2020
Envision Education is a rapidly growing Education Recruitment Agency based in Brentford, West London. We have been operating for over 5 years, and serve schools across London, supplying teachers and SEN support staff on a long term and permanent basis.
It is a special time to join Envision Education. We have experienced growth year after year, and are hugely passionate about helping our educators to find their dream job, assisting our schools to find their ideal teachers and support staff, and contributing as a whole to the education sector as well as the wider economy.
We are currently seeking a Senior Recruitment Consultant who will be responsible for a warm desk, helping Teachers and support staff in finding their dream jobs, help support and develop the team, and recruiting teachers and support staff and fill various positions in London. There is huge career potential in this role and we are seeking someone who would like to grow with the company.
The role will involve searching for suitable teachers and teaching assistants using various sources, carrying out phone conversations with candidates, and engaging in face to face interviews. The role will also lead to consulting and developing business with schools, which includes consultative calls to develop business and meeting with Headteachers in schools to discuss staffing requirements.
Please note: You must have at least 2 years of experience in recruitment, preferably within education recruitment.
- Develop exisiting and new business in schools
- Develop professional and consultative relationships with school leaders and job seekers
- Help motivate and lead other Consultants within the business to become successful
- Help in training and developing other Consultants
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- You must have at least 2 years of experience in recruitment, ideally within education
- Excellent communicational skills, both written and verbal
- Able to think outside the box to help find teachers
- Strong level of enthusiasm and initiative
- Has the desire to succeed
- A genuine interest in the recruitment industry
- Ideally, a university graduate
- Education industry knowledge, but not essential
- Must be motivated and keen
- Must have a good attitude!
- Competent in using IT
In return you will receive:
- Full support and training
- Fantastic career prospects
- Ongoing professional development
- Various incentives if targets are achieved (free lunches, shopping vouchers, paid time off work and more)
- Market leading commission structure
- Team bonuses when meeting quaterly targets
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply as soon as possible for a chance to be considered.