£120 - £170 per day
21 days ago
Envision Education are seeking an experienced and qualified SENDCO on behalf of a vibrant mainstream primary school based in Cranford, Hounslow.
This is a long-term position commencing in January, but may start sooner for the right person. The role will be a minimum of 3 days per week, but may lead to full-time.
About the school:
- Warm and supportive environment
- Judged to be a good school - Ofsted
- On site parking
- Polite pupils with a willingness to learn
- Dynamic environment
About the role:
- Temporary to begin with view of going permanent in the future
- Full handover from current SENDCO
- Co-ordinate provision for children with SEND
- Liaise with parents of children with SEND
- Liaise with external agencies, including Local Authorities and health and social services
- Oversee records of children with SEND
- SENDCO qualification is essential
- Experience carrying out annual reviews and EHCPs
- Experience carrying out referrals for Educational Psychologists / OT / SaLT
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience of class teaching
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.