£65 - £80 per day
21 days ago
Do you have experience working in an SEN setting? Have you supported children with physical and medical needs?
If this sounds like you, then please apply!
Envision Education are partnered up with a number of excellent schools within the Hounslow borough, and we are currently seeking SEND Teaching Assistants to work on a full-time, long-term basis in one of these special schools, commencing after Easter.
About the role:
- Support children (either primary or secondary) with special needs
- Assist with personal care
- Assist in administering medication (if trained)
- Encourage children to develop positive social skills
- Monitor each child's progress
- 6 months experience as a SEN Teaching Assistant
- Confident supporting children with complex needs
- Experience must be UK based and within the last 2 years
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.