£65 - £75 per day
28 days ago
Are you an experienced SEND Teaching Assistant? Do you have recent experience in a school setting?
We are seeking passionate SEND Teaching Assistant to support pupils in primary and secondary schools in the Uxbridge area. At least 6 months previous experience is required and a clear passion for supporting SEND pupils. This is a great way to gain some relevant experience if you are considering working towards becoming a teacher.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work closely with SEND pupils
- Support through 1:1 session and interventions
- Provide assistance to the class teacher where needed
- Use your initiative to support around the class
- Ideally a Bachelors Degree
- At least 6 months recent school based experience
- Confident supporting SEND pupils
- Live local to Uxbridge
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.