£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you a compassionate Teaching Assistant looking to support children with special education needs and disabilities?
Envision Education are seeking an SEND TA to work in a brilliant junior school based in Hounslow, supporting pupils in the school's physical disability centre.
This role starts immediately and is a full-time, long-term position with the potential to lead to permanent.
About the school:
- A huge primary school that is 7 form entry!
- Judged to be "Outstanding" in their latest Ofsted report
- The school have 2 SEN unit units
- One SEN unit caters to children with MLD, and one SEN unit is a PD centre
- Warm and welcoming team who are happy to offer any support required to help new staff joining the school
About the role:
- Support the learning, social and physical development of pupils in Year 6
- **Personal care is involved in the role**
- Support in the administration of their physiotherapy program
- Make learning accessible to pupils with SEN
- Help pupils to develop their speech and language
- Work as a team alongside staff and professionals to offer pupils a fantastic quality of education
- Degree is desirable
- Must be happy carrying out personal care
- 6 months experience working with SEN pupils or as a Teaching Assistant
- Excellent written and spoken English communication
- Empathetic and a team player
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.