£65 - £75 per day
18 days ago
Do you have experience supporting SEND pupils? Do you live local to Ealing, or within a commutable distance?
We are looking for an SEND Teaching Assistant with at least 6 months of school based experience to work in a Primary School based in Acton, Ealing. This may be to work in the SEND Unit or main school, on a full time and long time basis. This is a great opportunity to secure a long term position, and gain more experience in a school setting.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work in the SEND Unit
- Work 1:1 with pupils across the class, or in small groups
- Follow learning and behaviour plans
- Use your initiative to better support students
- Level 3 qualification, or higher
- Experience supporting SEND pupils
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Live local to Acton, Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.