£65 - £75 per day
about 1 month ago
Have you had recent experience supporting SEND pupils?
Envision Education is seeking an experienced SEND support Assistant to work in a fantastic Primary School in the Greenford area. You need to be comfortable and confident with managing behaviour and have a patient personality. This is a long term, full time role for the right person, and a great opportunity to further your experience working with children.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support SEND pupils across the primary school
- Provide interventions
- Support the class teacher with marking and preparing work
- Provide details on pupil progress
- Level 3 TA or Bachelors Degree
- 1 years experience working in a primary school
- Understanding of supporting SEND pupils
- Live local to Greenford
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.