£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you enjoy working with children? Are you passionate about ensuring pupils with complex needs are offered the best quality of education?
Envision Education are calling all SEND TA's who are looking to make a difference in a school based in the Hounslow borough!
We work with a number of schools across the boroughs of London who are seeking talented SEND Support Assistants to work 1:1 and / or in small groups supporting pupils with complex learning, medical and physical disabilities.
This is a full-time position which starts immediately, on a long-term basis.
About the role:
- Support pupils in primary or secondary school with SEND
- The role may involve personal care
- Encourage children to develop a love of learning
- Follow individual pupils' EHCP's
- Effectively manage challenging behaviour
- Work alongside school staff to offer an excellent quality of learning to pupils
- 6 months of experience as an SEN Teaching Assistant
- Confident supporting children with complex needs
- Outgoing and bubbly personality
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.