£65 - £75 per day
22 days ago
Are you an SEND Specialist? Are you looking for a long term role?
If so, please apply below! We are seeking SEND Specialist Teaching Assistants to support in fantastic Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools around the Northolt, Ealing area. At least 1 years experience working within a school is desired. This is a great way to build up your experience and potentially work towards a permanent role in the school.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work with SEND students
- Support the class teacher where needed
- Work with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- May include supporting in personal care
- Level 3 TA qualification or higher
- Confident in supporting SEND pupils
- Available long term and on an immediate basis
- Live local to Northolt
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.