£70 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
SEND Specialist Teaching Assistant Required for a Primary School in Acton
Envision Education is seeking an experienced SEND Specialist Teaching Assistant for a Primary School based in Acton to provide 1:1 or group support to pupils within the School's SEN Unit. You must have a minimum of 2 years special needs experience and be confident at supporting SEND pupils.
- A very special place where each child is encouraged to reach their full potential both academically and personally in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- It aims to foster a life-long love of learning in our pupils and equip them with skills and attributes which will allow them to flourish both in school and beyond
- Plans an exciting curriculum to not only inspire pupils but to teach them about the world near and far, drawing on their experiences and hopefully giving them new ones
- Families are encouraged to engage with us through our regular communication and vast offering of workshops and events.
- Provide 1:1 support to childen with special needs in a primary school setting
- Monitor the progress of pupils and provide feedback
- Support the teacher with daily duties
- Provide the Teacher with general classroom support
- Relevant Bachelors Degree or Level 3 Childcare qualification
- At least 2 years experience in supporting SEND pupils
- Good spoken and written English
- Must be available full-time and immediately
- Live local to Acton
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.