£65 - £80 per day
30 days ago
Do you have recent experience supporting SEN pupils? Do you live local to Ealing?
We are looking for an SEND Learning Support Assistants to work in a lovely SEN School based in Ealing. The school caters to primary and secondary age students, and you would likely be working on a 1:1 basis with SEN pupils. This is a full time, long term role for the right candidate. At least 6 months of recent school based experience is required.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support SEN pupils on a 1:1 basis
- Work with pupils in and out of class
- Assist in creating and following behaviour plans
- Follow the schools ethos
- Work closely with the Class Teacher
- Bachelors Degree, ideally
- Experience supporting in a school setting
- Experience supporting SEN pupils
- Live local to Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.