£70 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you a Graduate? Do you live local to Hayes, Hillingdon?
Envision Education are seeking an SEN Teaching Partner to working in a lovely primary school based in Hayes, Hillingdon. As a Teaching Partner you will help to differentiate lessons for the pupil and work closely as a 1:1 Teaching Partner. This is a long term role starting immediately and parking is available on site. The hour are slightly longer, till 4.30pm - however this is reflected in the higher pay.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work 1:1 as an SEN Teaching Partner
- Work closely with the class teacher
- Help to create and differentiate work
- Support the class as a whole when needed
- Liaise with parents when required
- Graduate degree, in the UK or with UK Naric
- Ideally, experience working in a primary school
- Good understanding of supporting SEN pupils
- Live local to Hayes, and available immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.