£70 - £85 per day
18 days ago
Are you a Psychology graduate who would like to start their career as a Teaching Assistant, supporting children with additional needs?
Do you have experience working with students with complex learning difficulties, Autism Spectrum Disorder or Social, Emotional or Mental Health needs (SEMH)?
Then we have a fantastic career opportunity for you to join an all through (4yrs - 19yrs) Special Educational Needs School based in the Hertfordshire area! Trials are being arranged immediately, apply to this add to be considered!
- Available full time: 09:00 - 1600, Mon - Friday
- Already has/ willing to apply for a Child & Adult Enhanced DBS
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.