£70 - £80 per day
11 days ago
*We are currently looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant for an SEN School in Hatfield!!*
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant? Are you comfortable working with SEN children? Have you got previous experience in a school? We have an exciting opportunity for you to be an SEN Teaching Assistant for an amazing school in Hatfield!
Apply now for a chance to be chosen for this position!!
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school
- A primary school for children with learning difficulties with places for up to 80 children
- Work closely with parents and carers to meet the needs of their pupils
- Nurtures confident and successful individuals
- Provides a calm and safe environment for our pupils
- To support children with autism in an SEN School setting
- Nurture a positive attitude towards learning and active participation in class
- Perform well independently and adapt your approach to the needs of each student
- Build rapport with students and engage them in their studies
- Develop positive partnerships with parents
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Previous experience in a school setting
- Confident working with SEN children
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be available for an immediate start
- Either live in Hatfield or live within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.