£70 - £80 per day
12 days ago
Have you got previous experience working with children? Is it your passion to help children reach their full potential? Are you capable of working with SEN children? If so, a fantastic opportunity has become available as an SEN Teaching Assistant to support autistic children in a primary school setting. Some of these children present with behavioural challenges, so it is important that you are confident in dealing with these challenges.
- A special school committed to supporting children with a diagnosis of autistic spectrum disorders and social communication difficulties
- Children are given opportunities to enjoy and experience stimulating academic and creative learning opportunities
- OSTED Good rated school
- Proudly maintain a positive and welcoming atmosphere for children
- Provide a broad and differentiated curriculum
- Support autistic children in a primary school setting
- Have a commitment to raising achievement in a school setting
- Have a keen eye for health and safety and safeguarding issues
- Build positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues
- Have a good, professional level of spoken and written English
- Have a passion for working with children
- Must be comfortable with SEN children
- Must be patient, resilient and calm
- Must have a good, professional level of spoken and written English
- Available to work 08:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
- Previous experience in a school setting is desirable
- Must be available for an immediate start
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.